BAK Economics issues a monthly economic report with forecasts for Swiss and global economic development.
Economic Report BAKmonthly
CH-Plus: quarterly forecasts
Content of the publication (which is only published in German)
- Quarterly forecasts for the current and next year
- Annual forecasts and long-term trends
- Risk analysis of central assumptions and alternative scenarios
- Forecasts for over 30 Swiss industries
- Distinction between real and nominal parameters
- Annotated regional forecasts for the current and next year
- Detailed texts, tables and graphics
Economics course offer - iconomix
In addition, BAK provides free cyclical data series for academics in collaboration with the Swiss National Bank on the iconomix economics course. The corresponding time series can be found under the following link.