From the monthly economic report BAK Macro Basic to the in-depth economic reports BAK Macro Insights to the webinars and data deliveries of BAK Macro Interactive. Our offer in the area of business cycle forecasting covers different levels of depth.
BAK Macro Insights / Interactive - Economy in detail
BAK Macro Insights
- Monthly report with data sets and dashboards: Swiss economy, its key markets and world forecasts
- Quarterly in-depth commentary, charts and tables: World Economy (USA, Eurozone, China, Rest of the World) and Swiss Economy (Consumption, Investment, Foreign Trade, Labor Market, Monetary Environment).
- Costs per user: CHF 150 per quarter (CHF 50 per month)
BAK Macro Interactive
In addition to the BAK Macro Insights content there are:
- Quarterly webinar: BAK input presentations on current forecasts and economically relevant developments, discussions and exchange with other webinar participants and BAK economists
- Quarterly data delivery: Relevant time series (history and forecast) on macroeconomic indicators Switzerland and global
- Cost per user: CHF 255 per quarter (CHF 85 per month)
Economics course offer - iconomix
In addition, BAK provides free cyclical data series for academics in collaboration with the Swiss National Bank on the iconomix economics course. The corresponding time series can be found under the following link.