BAK Economics AG (BAK) is an independent research institute that produces economic analyzes and forecasts and offers consulting services on an empirical and quantitative level.
BAK offers economists who have completed their economics studies at a university with a Bachelor's or Master's degree
Internship in the field of sector analysis and public finance
with a duration of three to six months. The thematic focus lies in the areas of industry analyses and public finance, with a particular focus on the preparation and analysis of data and the writing of texts.
- Economic education with quantitative orientation
- Enjoy the qualitative and quantitative analysis of economic issues
- Good knowledge of common software
- Good language skills in German and English; French, Italian, Spanish are advantageous
- A varied, goal-oriented activity in a young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Insight into the content and technical processes of an economic research and consulting institute
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your application documents (CV, certificates) per Email to jobs(at)bak-economics.com.
Applications by post are checked but not returned for administrative reasons.
BAK Economics AG
Güterstrasse 82, 4053 Basel
T +41 61 279 97 00