BAK Economics AG (BAK) is an independent research institute that produces economic analyzes and forecasts and offers consulting services on an empirical and quantitative level.
BAK regularly offers economists who have completed their economics studies at a university with a Bachelor's or Master's degree
with a duration of usually three to six months. The thematic focus is on the entire production range of BAK, with particular emphasis on the preparation and analysis of data as well as the writing of texts.
- Economic education with quantitative orientation
- Enjoy the qualitative and quantitative analysis of economic issues
- Good knowledge of common software
- Good language skills in German and English; French, Italian, Spanish are advantageous
- A varied, goal-oriented activity in a young, open-minded and dynamic team
- Insight into the content and technical processes of an economic research and consulting institute
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your application documents (CV, certificates) per Email to jobs(at)bak-economics.com.
Applications by post are checked but not returned for administrative reasons.
BAK Economics AG
Güterstrasse 82, 4053 Basel
T +41 61 279 97 00